District Panchkula attained its identity as Separate Sessions Division on 9th May 2005 with Shri Arvind Goel (who retired as Judge of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh), as its First District & Sessions Judge. Sh. Subhas Mehla is currently posted as District & Sessions Judge, Panchkula.
There are two exclusive CBI Courts, Haryana presided over by Sh. Jagdeep Singh, Addl. District & Sessions Judge and Dr. Aman Inder Singh, Judicial Magistrate Ist Class. Three Courts of Additional District & Sessions Judges being presided over by Sh. Sanjay Sandhir, Sh.Narender Sura and Sh. Amit Sharma. Sh. Hitesh Garg is working as Civil Judge Senior Division and Sh. Nitin Raj is working as Chief Judicial Magistrate, One Court of Additional Civil Judge (Senior Division) being presided over by Ms. Iram Hasan. , Three Courts of Judicial Magistrate Ist Class being presided over by Ms. Monika Jangra, Dr. Tarun Kumar Verma, Ms. Anjali Narwal and one exclusive Court for Negotiable and Instrument Act presided by Sh. Viren Kadyan respectively also working at Panchkula. Ms. Ritu Garg is working as Principal Judge Family Court. Ms. Sampreet Kaur is working as Chief Judicial Magistrate-cum-Whole Time Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Panchkula. These courts are situated in Sector- 1, Panchkula.
District Bar Association, Panchkula has inherited all its traits, traditions, and qualities from its parent Bar i.e. District Bar Association, Ambala which has produced many legal luminaries.
There are two Courts in Sub-Division Kalka one court of Addl. Civil Judge (Senior Division) being presided over by Ms. Diksha Dass Ranga and one court of Civil Judge (Junior Division) being presided over by Ms. Rekha Chaudhary.
Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on April 23, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Panchkula Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Panchkula Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Panchkula Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021– eCourt.gov.in
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Panchkula Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
Panchkula Court Address:
- The Distt & Session Judge, Panchkula
Sector 1, Panchkula,
Pin – 134109
- Landline Number – 0172-2565607
- Email Address – email@example.com
We advise to you for other Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read below official recruitment notification carefully before apply.
- Applications are invited to fill up one post of Generator Set Operator on a Contract basis on DC rates.
- Ambala Court Recruitment 2021
- Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2021
- Faridabad Court Recruitment 2021
- Fatehabad Court Recruitment 2021
- Gurgaon Court Recruitment 2021
- Hisar Court Recruitment 2021
- Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2021
- Jind Court Recruitment 2021
- Kaithal Court Recruitment 2021
- Karnal Court Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra Court Recruitment 2021
- Mahendragarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Mewat Court Recruitment 2021
- Palwal Court Recruitment 2021
- Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021
- Panipat Court Recruitment 2021
- Rewari Court Recruitment 2021
- Rohtak Court Recruitment 2021
- Sirsa Court Recruitment 2021
- Sonipat Court Recruitment 2021
- Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2021